|Available in Vision 2.0 only|
Change the look of individual widgets on a content page with Cell Styling or apply the same settings to the entire Row with Row Styling. You can add a background colour, border, adjust cell padding and the space between widgets/rows. Just click the 'cog' icon to access these settings.
This article covers:
How to apply Cell Styling
- Hover over the individual widget and click the 'cog' icon to access these settings
- Apply the settings watching the change in the editor in real-time.
- Click 'Done' to apply your settings.
- Save the changes to the page.
How to apply Row Styling
- Hover over the edge of the row and click the 'cog' icon to access these settings
- Apply the settings to the row
- Click 'Done' to apply your settings
- Save the changes to the page
Custom Background Colour
Adds a background colour to the widget/row.
Customise the border design, style, colour and thickness around the widget/row.
Adjust the cell padding i.e. the space between the contents of the widget/row and its border.
Adjust the left and right margins of the widget/row i.e. the space between adjacent widgets.
Adjust the top and bottom margins of the widget/row i.e. the space between widgets/rows vertically. More visible on a mobile.