Learn how to Add, Edit, Add a Link within, or Expand a Text Widget.
Add a text widget
- To add a text widget to your event, simply click the Text Widget from the Widget menu and drag it into an open slot.
- Add the text that you want into the pop up
- Click Done, then Save to apply the changes
Edit a Text Widget
- Click the Text Widget you want to edit
- Within the Edit Text pop up, make the changes needed. To add style and format, click within a line/paragraph and select from the Styles drop down.
If more than one section of text changes to the selected style, add a new line break between paragraphs
- Click Done, then Save to apply changes
Add a Link to Text within the Text Widget
- Highlight the text you wish to add a link to, then click the Link icon in the toolbar
- Insert the URL of the page you wish to link through to. This link could be a full external URL e.g. http://www.google.com, or it could be an internal GoFundraise link e.g. /payments/donate/beneficiary/321 (see screenshot)
- Click OK then Done to save the changes within the text box. Click Save to Save the changes to the page