Image widget is used to add a single image to the page. For optimum image sizes see What Image Sizes should be used in Vision?.
Add an Image Widget
- To add an Image to your event, simply click the Image Widget from the Widget menu and drag it into an open slot.
- In the Edit Image pop up, click to upload an image from your computer (or drag and drop the image inside the box)
- Choose to automatically Use Original image size, or choose to Crop Image using the resizable grid. You can also zoom in and out, or click and drag to re-position the image within this cropper.
- Click Done, then Save to apply changes to the site
How to add a link to an Image
- Open the Image Widget properties if you have already
- From the drop down field Link Type select the type of link you want to add
- Once you have configured the required settings for that Link Type, click Done
- Save changes to the website. Your image now has a hyperlink applied