- Go to Dashboard -> Edit Event -> Edit Content (see Pages and Content section)
- Locate the page you wish to edit. Select the 'Edit' link out of the available Actions
- Within the WYSIWYG editor, click within the content area and place your content.
Note: To edit existing content that has been pre-formatted, do not Select All and delete, it is best to type within a sentence/paragraph to preserve the formatting
- Within the paragraph/sentence that you wish to change, before adding content, click to place your cursor within the paragraph/sentence.
- Then type the new content within the original paragraph/sentence. You will see that any content you add will automatically use the same format/styling as the original paragraph. Once completed, highlight and delete the old content surrounding the new content.