More secure passwords
- New and updated passwords now require 9 characters minimum (no change to existing passwords) in line with industry standards.
Captcha added on login screen
- Implementation of Google Invisible Captcha on login to help as an additional security measure protecting user accounts and part of our ongoing security strengthening process.
Improved PayPal browser compatibility
- Update to latest PayPal UI for better browser compatibility and performance
Update to latest credit card fields and tokenisation workflow
- Credit Card payments are now processed quicker with less connection related issues during payment.
Vault Maintenance started
- Saved Payment Vault will be unavailable for users during ongoing maintenance which may last up to four weeks. This does not affect scheduled payments
Captcha added to Payment Screens
- To improve security and discourage fraudulent payments attempts on our platform, Google Invisible Captcha has been to our payment screens
Ongoing platform wide shift from http:// to https:// for more secure connections
- GoFundraise is moving towards 100% https:// access across all GoFundraise hosted pages. http:// pages will soon always redirect to https:// versions. This will begin with all the CMS pages having https:// security enforced.
- Reminder to DesignerPro users that it is best practice that all URLs in content do not contain http://, rather they should use either relative paths "/", contextual paths "//", or https:// fully qualified URLs
Fix to Default Fundraising Page Image selected by Facebook when "Share via Facebook" is used
- Facebook now selects the correct image (either Event Default or Fundraiser's chosen image) rather than the dollar sign icon, when the option to "Share via Facebook" is selected on a fundraising page