There are three default targets you can set within a Vision Event:
- Event Target (overall target for the event which can be displayed on the Fundometer Widget)
- Default Fundraising Page Target (when an Individual page is created for this event, the fundraising target will default to this value)
- Default Team Fundraising Target (when a Team page is created for this event, the fundraising target for the team will default to this value)
- Go to edit your event
- Go to Event Details and Settings -> Event Settings -> Event Target
- Set the targets leaving the ones you don't want to set as blank.
- If you leave these fields blank, the default Individual target will be $700, and the default Team Target will be $2000. The Target on the Fundometer Widget will only display if there is a target set here.
- Click Save Changes to update the targets.
- The new targets will now apply to any new fundraising page created, and event target will display on fundometer.
Note: The Fundraising/Team Page Targets will apply for any page created under the event, including those created through a Registration Form. It is a soft target - each fundraiser can update their targets at any time (see How do I change my fundraising target?)