Change the default styles and sizes of the Text on your event site within the Event Details and Settings section of your Vision event. For consistency, try applying fonts that are similar to your organisation's website/branding. Follow the steps below to update font styles/sizes:
- Go to Event Details and Settings tab within the event you want to change
- Under the sub-section Style Settings select Text Styling
- From here simply click to change the Font Type, Font Size, and Font Colour of the available font styles (Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, and Body Text)
- Font Styles are available to use when you edit a Text Box and Image Caption.
- Go to Widget Styling to update the font styles/sizes on buttons and menus
Note: Any changes to the default Text Styling will reflect across the site where text has been assigned that Font Style.
Tip: For a tidy website, it is best practice to keep your Font Styles consistent throughout the site. i.e. Assign Heading 1 to all main headings, assign Heading 2 to all subheadings etc etc