New to GoFundraise? Here is a quick overview of the different sections available if you are logged in as the GoFundraise Admin User for your charity account. If you do not currently have access to these areas and require them, please request admin access through our Customer Care team.
This article covers:
- How to login to your GoFundraise Admin account
- 'My Account' vs 'Admin'
- Navigating the GoFundraise Admin area
How to Login to your GoFundraise Admin account
To access your GoFundraise Admin Account, do the following:
- Visit the GoFundraise home page for your region:
- Australia www.gofundraise.com.au
- New Zealand www.gofundraise.co.nz
- USA www.gofundraise.com
- UK www.gofundraise.co.uk
- Click the person icon () in the top right corner then click Login
- Once successfully logged in, click the person icon () again, then click Admin.
(if you do not see Admin then you are not logged in as the user setup with Admin Access. Contact Customer Care to find out which email(s) is setup as the Admin privileges for your beneficiary/event or to request access)
'My Account' vs 'Admin'
My Account is the section used to manage/view your own personal fundraising and donation activity. All users on the GoFundraise platform will have access to My Account.
Admin is only available to users setup with GoFundraise Admin access for your beneficiary. This allows the user to access the GoFundraise admin area to configure the beneficiary account, create event campaigns, and generate reports.
Navigating the GoFundraise Admin Area
Now that you have been setup with Admin Access and are logged into the GoFundraise Admin area, here is an overview of what you now have access to as the charity admin (click to enlarge image).
Main menu used to navigate the Charity Admin area. Includes:
- Platform Setup - Organisation details, notification preferences, default donation settings, payment gateway setup (e.g. Stripe), other integrations (e.g. Salesforce)
- Platform Branding - basic colours and logo for beneficiary, configuration of free fundraising portal, button generator
- Real Time Reporting (available with Reporting module) - Access and generate real-time reports e.g. Fundraiser reports, Transaction/Donor reports.
- Regular Giving (available with Reporting module) - view details of past and future regular giving donations that are part of a scheduled payment.
- Invoices & Payments - Access financial reports for each fortnightly payout (Australian and New Zealand only).
- Manage Users (available with Users Module) - Search and view current fundraiser information including Fundraising page for a particular user, as well as add offline donations.
Other useful links such as
- Help and Support - takes you to the GoFundraise Knowledge Hub for answers to FAQ and helpful guides. You can also contact our Customer Care team by lodging a support ticket.
By clicking the person icon, you can access your user profile details or logout. The profile area includes:
- My Account - update user profile details (e.g. name)
- My Fundraising - View fundraising pages owned by this user account
- My Donations - view donations made by this user account
- My Registrations - any registration or purchase made through a GoFundraise event with a Custom Form
- App Connect - users can connect their Fitbit or Strava accounts to sync in Activities to fundraising pages
- Account Settings - view current email address and reset password
Translate the admin area text to a different language.
5. RETURN TO OLD VIEW
Switch from the New View back to the Old Dashboard View.
There are some features or functions that are currently only accessible through the Old Dashboard View (e.g. Salesforce configuration, Stripe). To access this Old Dashboard View, click the 'Return to Old View' button. You will then see our old dashboard view with the circle icons on the left hand side. This might take a few minutes to load.
You can then revert to the New Dashboard by clicking the 'Try New Dashboard' button.
6. EVENTCREATOR VISION
To create a new Event Campaign or Appeal, select from one of the Templates available to start the Event Creator Wizard. Hover over the templates to see a preview.
To manage and access existing Event Campaigns or Appeals, a user can see what events they have access to in this table.
You can quickly action/access the following from the Dashboard:
- Event Status - toggle your event Active/Inactive
- Edit - to access the event editor where changes to content and event settings can be made
- Metrics - view top level metrics for the event campaign such as total raised, number of fundraisers, etc
- Preview - view a the event campaign in preview mode
- Live - view the published site live
- Duplicate - create a copy of the event instead of creating one from scratch. All content and event settings will be copied over to the new event campaign. You can then go in and edit the new event