Video 1 - What is your fundraising portal
All charities/organisations on the GoFundraise platform receive a free fundraising portal available by searching for the charity/organisation name on our Beneficiary Search page here
- Beneficiary Name
As it appears on the ABN register and how it appears throughout the GoFundraise Platform
Editable through GoFundraise Admin account Charity Profile section
- Fundraiser Leader Board
- Top Individuals – This refers to the highest earning individuals who have created their own page and are fundraising on behalf of your charity or cause
- Top Teams – This refers to the highest earning teams in support of your charity or cause.
- Beneficiary description
Visible on all fundraising pages raising funds for this beneficiary
- Calls to Action
Direct links to prompt visitors to either Start Fundraising, Donate, Share or Find a fundraiser
- The ‘Start Fundraising’ button allows individuals or teams to sign in and create their own fundraising page in support of your cause.
- The ‘Donate’ button allows supporters to donate quickly and easily to the beneficiary.
- The ‘Share’ button shows a list of options to share the cause page
- The ‘Find Fundraiser’ button allows individuals to find a fundraising page for the beneficiary.
- Fundraising Opportunities
List of events that this charity is a beneficiary of
- Recent Donors
List of donors who have recently donated directly to the beneficiary
Video 2 - Creating a Fundraising Page
Video 3 - Using auto-activate to promote a fundrising page