GoFundraise has Real-time reporting so that you can access real-time donor and fundraiser data whenever you need it. The Basic Reporting module allows you to generate a standard Transaction report, and Fundraiser report.
For Custom Report Templates see How to Create a Custom Report (customisation is only available with those who have access to the Advanced Reporting Module).
This tutorial covers:
How to Schedule a Report
- Navigate to GoFundraise > Login > Admin > Real Time Reporting
- In the table under the heading 'My Report Templates', you will see pre-set
Report Templates available as part of Basic Reporting. Find the Report Name/Type
you need, and under the column "Action" click "Schedule".
- Set the report settings (such as the Beneficiary and EventCampaign) if relevant.
Otherwise leave as the default 'All'
- Select a date range for the data in your report to cover (e.g. transactions date or
pages created from DD/MM/YYYY to dd/mm/yyyy)
- Set File Format to the most recent version available if needed
- Click "Schedule". This will redirect you back to the main Real Time Reporting
- Scroll to table under 'Scheduled Reports'. Refresh this screen in a few minutes.
Once the report is ready, the action "Download Report" will appear.
Note: Once you click 'Download Report' it can take several seconds for the download to start.
Donor / Transaction Report
This report type contains information about donations such as donor contact details, amount, page donated, donation message etc. Learn how to generate a Basic Transaction Report.
This report type contains information about Fundraising Pages including total raised, team joined, target, fundraiser contact details, event campaign etc. Learn how to generate a Basic Fundraiser Report.