The GoFundraise platform will notify the charity each time a
- New fundraising page is created
- a donation made
- a regular giving donation schedule/updated.
You can set who receives these notifications in your organisation through your GoFundraise Admin Area:
Video 6 - Overview and communication from GoFundraise on Vimeo.
- Login to your GoFundraise Admin area
- Go to Admin > Profile > Communications tab
- From here you can Add, Edit, or Remove emails from the following notifications lists:
Primary Email Address – Enter the primary contact for your organisation here. This address will NOT receive any automatic notifications
Fundraising Notifications – Receive an email notification when an Individual creates a fundraising page.
Payment Notifications – Receive an email notification when a Supporter makes a donation.
Regular Giving Notifications – Receive an email notification when a Supporter sets up a Regular Giving Donation