The default Fundraising Page Profile Picture is the image that initially appears on any new Fundraising page created for this event. Fundraisers can change this initial description themselves once the page has been created through their GoFundraise account (see How to Edit a Fundraising page for more information). To change the Default Fundraising page description:
- Go to the Fundraising and Donations tab (see Setting the Fundraising and donation preferences)
- Under the sub-heading Fundraising Page Options, select Fundraising Page Image
- Click on the existing image thumbnail, find and select the new image from your computer.
- Resize or re-position the image within the grid by zooming in/out, or click and dragging the image around. Image should be no less than 500px by 500px in size.
- When ready, click Save, then Save Changes.
- Any new fundraising page created for this event will now load up this new image by default.
Fundraisers can change the default profile image for their page through their My Fundraising section of their GoFundraise Account. See How to Edit a Fundraising page for more information