Edit an existing menu item
- Go to your Dashboard () of events, select to Edit the relevant event from your console
- Click Edit Content () -> Manage Menu -> Second Manage Menu
- Click ‘Edit’
- Edit the properties of this menu item as needed
- Click the save button to save your changes.
Delete an existing menu item
- From the Manage Menu page, scroll to locate the item you need to delete
- Click ‘Delete’ to remove the item from the main menu
- Item has now been removed from the main menu.
Note: Deleting a menu item will not delete the actual page, it will only remove it from the main menu.