A Team Fundraising page is made up of Individual Fundraising Pages. Only Individual Pages can join a team, you can not join one Team page to another Team Page.
This article covers:
- To support an Australian Charity/Organisation - visit https://www.gofundraise.com.au/pages/create and follow the prompts to create a fundraising page
To support a New Zealand Charity/Organisation - visit to https://www.gofundraise.co.nz and follow the prompts to create a fundraising page. See How to create a Fundraising page for a detailed guide.
- Once created, follow the steps below to Join an Existing page to a Team
- Visit your fundraising page, and click Edit Page (or Login to Edit, if you are not yet logged in)
- Under Type of Fundraising Page select Join Team
- Search for your team and click Join.
- Once you make all the changes you need to, scroll down the pop up and click Save to update the page. Your page now indicates that you are part of a Team.
If you are unsure if you have any pages created under your account, login to your GoFundraise Account > My Fundraising.(or login directly here https://www.gofundraise.com.au/pages/my-pages)
View all your active and expired pages in this table. Click Manage Page to edit the page settings