A Team Fundraising page is made up of Individual Fundraising Pages. Only Individual Pages can join a team, you can not join one Team page to another Team Page.
This article covers:
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’
- Choose Join an existing Team
- Search/select the Team you want to join
If you see no team, confirm the team name with the team leader, or create a new team
- Register or Login to your GoFundraise account and click ‘Create’
- You will then be directed to edit your new Fundraising Page which has automatically been joined to your selected team
- Visit your fundraising page, and click Edit Page (or Login to Edit, if you are not yet logged in)
- Click Settings and Options
- Under Type of Fundraising Page select Join Team
- Search for your team and click Join.
- Once you make all the changes you need to, scroll down the pop up and click Save to update the page. Your page now indicates that you are part of a Team.
If you are unsure if you have any pages created under your account, login to your GoFundraise Account > My Fundraising.
View all your active and expired pages in this table. Click Manage Page to edit the page settings