One most online forms, once a person has completed the form, a "Thank you for registering" message appears. On GoFundraise you can select from:
- a basic Text pop up message, or
- Redirect to a separate content page
- Starting on the Event Dashboard (), locate the event you wish to edit and click Edit Event (see Edit an existing Event)
- From the side bar hover over the Registration and Forms Tab. Select the form you wish to edit.
- On the right hand side of this page, in the Form section select Edit
- You are now within the Form Builder, from where you can make changes to the existing form.
- Hover over the Form Settings field (the first field in the form), and click Edit to open the field properties
- Select the Confirmation tab, and select either Text or Redirect options.
Text: The message written here will appear in a standard text box that pops up once a registration is complete. Does not require a separate content page.
Redirect: Once the registration is complete, the screen will redirect to the page URL inserted in this field. Requires a separate content page. Choose this option if you need to install tracking code for conversion rates.
NOTE: If you need to install conversion tracking code, select the Redirect option as the Confirmation message needs to be on a separate content page from the form itself.
- Click the green Update Form button on the right hand side to save the changes