We understand that there may be times when you need to Cancel out your regular contribution to your charity. To cancel your scheduled payment,
- Login to your GoFundraise account (see How do I login to my GoFundraise account?)
When you setup your regular giving donation, a GoFundraise account was automatically created using the email address you entered. You may need to go through Forgot Password to reset your password.
- Go to My Account > My Donations and Purchases.
- Under the heading My Regular Giving you will see text "Click here to view and edit...". Click the word 'here' to load your Regular Giving Summary page.
- For the relevant regular giving payment, click Cancel
- Select whether you wish to cancel now or cancel later, then enter reason for cancellation. Save.
- You will receive email confirmation of your cancellation
If you have any issues cancelling your regular giving payment, please contact our Customer Care Team and provide the details of your regular giving donation (e.g. email address, first name, last name, frequency, amount and reason for cancellation).
Cancellations may take up to 7 working days to take effect.
Any payment that occurs before this time cannot be cancelled and will not be refunded by GoFundraise.
It is the Users responsibility to ensure that cancellations have been made, if you do not receive a confirmation within 7 days please contact GoFundraise Customer Care immediately.