The GoFundraise Ambassador role will allow Event Creator Select and Partner Charities to grant Vision access for a third party (e.g. a major fundraiser, corporate community group etc).
Ambassadors will have access to:
- Event Creator Vision to create events and send them live
- Event Creator Editor to update and create new content
- Access to manage an existing Registration/Forms (Note assistance creating, managing and maintaining forms will be chargeable at our hourly rate)
- Registration data (captured from the registration form)
They will not have access to:
- Charity information and data
- Create their own Forms
To request Ambassador access for a third party, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com, and they will send through an online Ambassador Access Request form for you to fill out.
To find out more about the Ambassador role, request a callback from your Account Manager by completing this form.