If you credit card is due to expire, you will receive a notification from GoFundraise, prompting you to update your credit card expiry date.
- Login to your GoFundraise account (see How do I login to my GoFundraise account?)
When you setup your regular giving donation, a GoFundraise account was automatically created using the email address you entered. You may need to go through Forgot Password to reset your password.
- Go to My Account > My Donations and Purchases.
- Under the heading My Regular Giving you will see text "Click here to view and edit...". Click the word 'here' to load your Regular Giving Summary page.
- From this screen, click Update Card Details link for the relevant scheduled donation
- Update credit card details, then click Save.
- Changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect.