On the basic Event Creator Plus templates, the main menu colour scheme can be changed from within the Manage Menu section.
Note: On highly customised events, the colour scheme of the main menu is coded into the design and can't be altered through this section. Check with our Customer Care team to confirm whether changes can be made to your event's main menu
- Go to the Dashboard () of events, select ‘Edit’ for the relevant event in your console
- Click Edit Content -> Manage Menu -> Second Manage Menu
- Scroll down to the bottom, click ‘Show/Hide advanced settings’
- Click the colour picker next to the component you would like to change, then select a colour from the colour palette (preview your changes on the right as you choose different colours)
- Once you have settled on a colour, click off the colour palette to close it, and select the next component to change
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the page to save all changes.