A Charity/Event organiser has access to edit any of the fundraising pages created for their cause/event.
First, login to GoFundraise using your Admin User account.
There are two ways to access the 'Edit Fundraising Page' area for one of your fundraiser's pages:
NOTE: If you see the Access Denied error, this means you do not have access to this Event AND Charity. Please Submit a Request to add the charity/event to your console. We can only add events that your charity/organisation owns (not third-party open charity events).
Through the live Fundraising Page URL
- Visit the live fundraising page e.g. https://event.gofundraise.com.au/page/mywebtag
- Click 'Donate' as if you are about to donate to the page
This will take you to the donation screen
- In your browser address bar, change the resulting URL as follows:
- Make any changes to the fundraising page and then click 'Save and View' page.
Using the Fundraising Page ID
- Replace XXXXXX in the following URL with the Fundraising Page ID
(to locate the page ID, see What is the unique Page Identifier? Where do we find it?)
- Copy and paste the new URL into your browser
- You can now edit the fundraising page on behalf of the owner
Deleting a Fundraising Page
Scroll down and click to expand the Settings and Options