GoFundraise Customer Care


We've just gained ATF in a new state, what do we need to do now?

If you have just gained Authority to Fundraise (ATF) status with a new state/territory, you will need to contact GoFundraise to get your charity's details updated on our system.
Simply email through the certifying document from the relevant government body (there is a different one for each state/territory) to support@gofundraise.com.au and we can then make the change.

Gaining ATF within different states/territories means you can now accept fundraisers within those states/territories.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request