You can change the default profile picture that your charity provides on your fundraising page by uploading a photo.
- Log into your GoFundraise account. (See How do I login to my GoFundraise account?)
- Under ‘My Account’, select ‘My Fundraising’.
- Click ‘Manage Page’ under the active page you would like to update.
- Under ‘Fundraising Image’, click the ‘Upload File’ button.
- Locate and select the image from your computer that you want as your fundraising image.
- Scroll down and click either ‘Save and View Page’ or simply ‘Save’, if you want to continue editing your fundraising page.
- Your picture will now change from the default charity image to the one you have selected.
NOTE: The maximum image size that you can upload is 500kb. The image should at least 500px by 500px in dimensions