If your fundraising page has expired but you still wish to continue fundraising, simply change the expiry date of your page by following the steps below.
- Log into your GoFundraise account (See How do I login to my GoFundraise account?).
- Under ‘My Account’, select ‘My Fundraising’.
- Click ‘Manage Page’ under the active page you would like to update.
- Click to Expand the Settings and Options section, update the Page Expiry Date field.
- Scroll down and click either ‘Save and View Page’ (if you have finished editing) or simply ‘Save’ (if you want to continue editing your fundraising page)
- Your fundraising page expiry date will now be updated.
NOTE: You can only set the page expiry to a maximum of 12 months from when you are editing the page. If you are fundraising long term using the same page (e.g. year after year), then you will need to reset the expiry date every 12 months.