You can change the amount of money you’re aiming to raise, if you’ve changed your mind from your initial set up or if you’ve reached your target and would like it to be raised!
If you know your Fundraising Page link:
- Visit your page link
- Login to Edit (if you have not already)
- Click the 'Edit' icon near the target and enter a new target
- Click outside of the box to save your changes. Your target has now been updated.
If you don't know your Fundraising Page link:
- Log into your GoFundraise account (See How do I login to my GoFundraise account?).
- Under ‘My Account’, select ‘My Fundraising’.
- Click ‘Manage Page’ under the active page you would like to update.
- Under ‘Fundraising Target’, update the amount money to what you’re now aiming for.
- Scroll down and click either ‘Save and View Page’ or simply ‘Save’, if you want to continue editing your fundraising page.
- Your fundraising target should now be updated