It’s a great idea to personalise the Thank You email we automatically send to your supporters, and let them know exactly what this means to you and the cause you’re supporting. Here’s how.
- Log into your GoFundraise account. (See How do I login to my GoFundraise Account?)
- Under ‘My Account’, select ‘My Fundraising’.
- Click ‘Manage Page’ under the active page you would like to update.
- You can now edit your ‘thank you’ email under ‘Thank you email to your sponsor’.
CAREFUL: This email has automatically generated fields, such as your donor’s name, and the name of your charity. They are enclosed in dollar signs ($) e.g. $Payment PayerName$. Be careful not to edit these!
- Scroll down and click either ‘Save and View Page’ or simply ‘Save’, if you want to continue editing your fundraising page.
- You have now successfully changed your thank you email, which your supporters will receive once donating.