Requires access to the Real-Time Reporting Module
GoFundraise has Real-time reporting so that you can access real-time donor and fundraiser data whenever you need it. The Basic Reporting module allows you to generate a standard Transaction report, and Fundraiser report. For Custom Report Templates see How to Create a Custom Report (customisation is only available with those who have access to the Advanced Reporting Module).
This tutorial covers:
- How to Schedule a Report
- Types of Reports available (Donor/Transaction, Fundraiser)
How to Schedule a Report
- Log in to your GoFundraise account and click on Admin
- From the left hand main sidebar click on Real-Time Reporting ()
- Under My Report Templates select Schedule next to ‘Donor/Transaction’ or ‘Fundraiser’
- Complete the following fields to schedule the desired report:
Report Type – This field should already be populated with the report selected in step 3.
Report Name – Enter a name for the report you are creating
Beneficiary – Select the Beneficiary that you wish to appear on the report. You can select one Beneficiary or All.
Event/Campaign – Select a single event or all
Transaction Date – Enter a date or date range for this report to pull data from
File Format – Select the file format that you would like to download
Display Header – Here you are able to download a report with or without column headings
Delivery Notification – Elect to be notified by an email when a report is generated
Delivery Method – This automatically defaults to Download and is the only option for report delivery
- Click Schedule to generate the report
- Once you click Schedule you will be re-directed to the ‘Real-Time Reporting’ page. The scheduled report will appear under ‘Scheduled Reports’. Click on View next to the name of the report you wish to view Note: All scheduled reports will remain in your GoFundraise account for 30 days before being deleted.
Note: Reports can take up to 5 minutes to process. Keep refreshing the Real-Time Reporting page until the report appears in the Scheduled Reports menu
- Check the details of the report are correct and click the Download button at the bottom of the page to download the report to your desktop