Changing different aspects on your fundraising page couldn’t be simpler!
Through your GoFundraise account, you can change the following properties of your page; Page Expiry Date, Page Title, Creator Name, Fundraising Target, Donation Display settings, Profile Image, Fundraising Page Blurb, Thankyou email to Sponsors.
- Log into your GoFundraise account (See How do I login to my GoFundraise account?).
- Under ‘My Account’, select ‘My Fundraising’.
- Click ‘Manage Page’ under the active page you would like to update.
- Change the one or more details as necessary. Here you will have access to change:
- Page Expiry Date
- Page Title
- Creator Name
- Fundraising Target
- Donation Display settings
- Profile Image
- Fundraising Page Blurb
- Thankyou email to Sponsors.
- Scroll down and click either ‘Save and View Page’ (if you have finished editing) or simply ‘Save’ (if you want to continue editing your fundraising page)
- Your fundraising page will now be updated.
NOTE: Do not copy and paste content from another website directly to the editing section of your fundraising page as it will corrupt or cause errors on your page. Make sure that you copy - paste it to notepad or MS word first before putting the content on your page.