There's no need to panic if you’ve forgotten your password : just follow the steps below!
- On the GoFundraise login prompt, click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link
- Enter the username email address when prompted, and then click ‘Submit’. Password reset instructions will be sent to this email.
- You will receive an email with a link to your Password Reset page. Check your email inbox for this email (might take up to 30mins to reach your inbox. Remember to check your Junk, Spam, or Clutter folders as well)
- Click on the link in the email (or copy and paste it into your browser). This will take you to the new password page. Enter the details as prompted. Password must be at least 9 characters in length.
- Once you have submitted this you will be prompted to sign in. Sign in with your new password.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are taken to the GoFundraise home page or 'page not found' message when you click on the password reset link, this usually means you are already logged in. Please visit the GoFundraise Home Page and check the top right corner for a 'My Account' menu label to determine if you are already logged in. Click 'logout' and access the password reset link again.
Verification link will expire after 24 hours.
Any issues, please Submit a Request to our customer support team.