How to use the ‘Embed Form’ Icon in the WYSIWYG editor
This function allows you to insert an existing form into a content page using the WYSIWYG editor.
This tutorial covers:
Embedding an existing form into any content page
How to embed an existing form into any page:
- In Event Creator, select the event for editing and go into Pages & Content under Menu & Content
- Click Edit next to the relevant page, or if you would like a new page, select Create Page
- In the WYSIWYG editor, put the cursor in the position you wish to insert the form
- Click on the ‘Embed Form’ icon in the WYSIWYG editor
- Select a form to insert from the ‘Embed Form Dialog’ window
- Click OK. A line of code will appear in the WSYIWYG editor
- Click Save to update all changes and Preview to view the embedded form on the content page
- Content page – A content page is a page that has been created as part of your Event Microsite and hosts content that you can manage and edit in real-time. Every content page has a corresponding back-end page, including a WYSIWYG editor.
- WYSIWY editor – WYSIWYG stands for What You See Is What You Get. It is a text editor that is used to manage text as it appears on GoFundraise content pages.
See the complete GoFundraise University Glossary here
Need more help? Register for a webinar here