Changing your Cause Page couldn’t be easier. Make sure it’s kept up to date, so that your supporters and staff know what’s going on! Your Charity Profile section within the GoFundraise admin area will give you access to change basic charity cause page information/layout, communication preferences, and Donor Pay settings.
- Log into your GoFundraise account.
- Click the Admin button in the top right-hand corner of the page. You will be redirected to your Charity Admin area.
If you do not see the admin button you are logged in with an email address that does not have admin access setup. Please lodge a request to add/check your email address access through support https://support.gofundraise.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- From the main menu on the left hand side, select the Profile Icon ()
- Here you will have the option of changing charity profile details under the relevant tabs. If you manage more than one charity, choose the relevant one through the drop down:
- This section gives you access to change the following:
- Overview - Basic charity cause page information
- Communication - Communication email preferences for charity system emails
- Cause Page Styling- basic changes to colour scheme of cause page
- Cause Page Settings - basic settings
- Post Donation Message - customise the Thank You message that appears after a donation is made
- Donation Settings - Control charity Donation Settings e.g. Dollar amounts available and donor pay settings