To reschedule your Regular Giving payment, you will be Suspending the payment first, then choosing to Resume at a given date.
Login to your GoFundraise account (see How do I login to my GoFundraise account?)
When you setup your regular giving donation, a GoFundraise account was automatically created using the email address you entered. You may need to go through Forgot Password to reset your password.
Go to My Account > My Donations and Purchases.
Under the heading My Regular Giving you will see text "Click here to view and edit...". Click the word 'here' to load your Regular Giving Summary page.
From this screen, do the following:
- Click to 'Suspend' your Scheduled Payment.
- Add a reason (e.g. "Rescheduling to resume on..."), save your changes.
- Once returned to the main 'Regular Giving Summary' page (if you do not see your scheduled payment, logout first then log back in), choose to 'Resume' your Scheduled Payment.
- Enter the date that you would like to restart the payment and Save your changes.
- Your scheduled payment will now be updated and ready to resume on the chosen date.