Changing the Dollar Handles available to people donating to your charity or cause can be done through the Charity Profile section of your GoFundraise Admin Account.
- Login to you GoFundraise Admin Account
- Select Profile from the left side main menu bar
- Select the Donor Settings tab
- Update the Value (donation amount), Description, and Image of any existing dollar handles.
NOTE: Images should be a minimum of 140px by 140px and should all be the same size for the best effect. Leave the Image field blank if you do not want to include an image
- Or click Add Option to add a new dollar handle.
- Click Update to save your changes
- Dollar handles will now be updated for direct donations to the cause page and fundraising pages
NOTE: Dollar Handles can also be customised per Event. If you want to change the dollar handles available through a specific event, see How To Change The Dollar Amount Options Available For An Event
Learn more about Donor Pay here: https://support.gofundraise.com/hc/en-us/articles/202473634-Donor-Pay-Option-to-pay-extra-to-help-cover-the-cost-of-fees