The Charity Profile section within the GoFundraise admin area will give you access to change basic charity Fundraising Portal content and colours, description, logo, communication preferences and Donation settings.
- Log into your GoFundraise account.
- Click the Admin button in the top right-hand corner of the page. You will be redirected to your Charity Admin area.
If you do not see the admin button you are logged in with an email address that does not have admin access setup. Please lodge a request to add/check your email address access through support https://support.gofundraise.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- From the main menu on the left hand side, select the Profile Icon ()
- Here you will have the option of changing charity profile details under the relevant tabs. If you manage more than one charity, choose the relevant one through the drop down:
- This section gives you access to change the following:
- Overview - Basic charity cause page information
- Communication - Communication preferences for charity system emails
- Fundraising Portal Styling - Colour scheme changes to Free Fundraising Portal
- Settings - Additional Free Fundraising Portal settings such as whether to display Total Raised or Supporter List
- Post Donation Message - Customise the Thank You message that appears to supporters after they make a Donation
- Donation Settings - Manage Donor Pay settings (the option to 'Help Cover the cost of fees') and customise Dollar Handles available on default donations screens
- Button Generator - Generate code which can be embedded onto your website to load GoFundraise system pages in a pop up e.g. a Donate Button would load the Donation screen in a pop-up